Develop Your Expertise
Live and on-demand training to help you facilitate with excellence
Everything DiSC Workplace® Certification (Online)
With the primary purpose to increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace®, this online blended learning course is perfect for those who want to help their organization get the most out of this solution. The course is accessible anytime from your home or office computer, and offers the flexibility of self-paced learning, paired with live, virtual classroom sessions led by expert trainers.
- Increase confidence and expertise in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace sessions in their organization
- Practice coaching and facilitating small groups with Everything DiSC Workplace
- First-hand experience with the Everything DiSC Workplace assessment and personalized profile results, including application to real-world scenarios
- Explore how to navigate challenging scenarios that could arise during a workshop or coaching session.
- Customize a program to meet the needs of a particular group
- Develop strategies for keeping Everything DiSC alive within an organization and creating a culture of DiSC with MyEverythingDiSC
- Credential of Certified Everything DiSC Workplace Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
- Four weeks of self-directed online work (approximately 2-3 hours of online coursework to be completed per week)
- Active participation in three live 90-minute virtual sessions (instructor-led)
- Small group facilitation, including exploring challenging scenarios that could come up during workshops
- Active knowledge checks to help understanding and improve learning and retention
- Project Team Presentation (third live session) and Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
Everything DiSC® Essentials
With a range of powerful solutions in the Everything DiSC® suite, it can be difficult for your clients to choose the right one for their organization. The Everything DiSC® Essentials course can help!
Everything DiSC Essentials provides foundational DiSC® knowledge and an overview of the Everything DiSC suite of reports to help your clients select and facilitate the best DiSC solutions that meet their needs. This self-directed learning course contains 2-3 hours of online, engaging activities. With flexible access to the online Everything DiSC Training Center, you can work through the course at your own pace. For single users only.
- Use Everything DiSC profiles and their applications in the workplace
- Understand how to respond to the most commonly asked questions about the DiSC model and Everything DiSC report interpretation
- Enhance your clients’ DiSC experience through support reports
- Consider strategies for keeping DiSC alive in your clients’ organization
- Enrollment occurs Wednesday mornings US Central
- Online access to engaging interactive learning activities
- Entirely independent, self-paced learning
- Optional Kick-off webinar occurs Fridays to tour the online Training Center and ask questions about the course.
Everything DiSC Management® Certification
Everything DiSC® Management Certification is designed for internal facilitators as they scale and customize the Everything DiSC Management learning experience within their own organization. This intensive course increases facilitator confidence and competence with engaging content. Participants will not only receive the credential and expertise needed to deliver Everything DiSC Management, but also gain the skills needed to teach managers to successfully engage, motivate, and develop their people.
The course uses a blended-learning approach spanning four weeks, involving:
Self-directed online learning: Modularized, engaging
activities that allow you to absorb the content at your
own pace; online activities must be completed before
their corresponding live virtual-classroom session.
Live virtual‐classroom sessions: Three 90-minute
instructor-led webinars that apply online learning
via small and large-group activities with peers.
Project team plan: Ongoing assignment that promotes
application of the learning to a real or potential workshop.
You will present your plan for this in the third live session.
The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation
Gain the confidence and expertise to transform talented individuals into extraordinary teams. The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation is a blended-learning course that will help you hone their skills as a facilitator of this unique program. Your will earn the credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator, gaining expertise in using the model and accompanying course material.
Although the course uses The Five Behaviors®, powered by Everything DiSC®, the credential also applies to use of The Five Behaviors, powered by All Types™. If you are interested in learning about the All Types version of the profile, see the Facilitator Accreditation Supplemental Training section.
- Increased confidence and expertise in delivering The Five Behaviors in their organization
- Experience facilitating small groups
- Insight for navigating unexpected and challenging conversations that can occur during a session
- Ability to adapt facilitation for any team
- Credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
Accreditation is valid for two years, at which point you have the option to become permanently re-accredited.
- Five-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led, virtual classroom sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook
- Final Accreditation exam (self-directed/graded activity)
* Each attendee must own or have access to a Five Behaviors Facilitation Kit (purchased separately)
The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Re-Accreditation
This re-accreditation course is for Five Behaviors® Accredited Facilitators whose two-year credential is about to expire. Getting re-accredited allows you to gain permanent status as an Accredited Facilitator and expand your expertise, focusing on ways to help teams get the most out of their Five Behaviors experience.
- Refreshed knowledge in Core Concepts
- Ability to understand a team more deeply through Trust scores
- Insight and tools for keeping the Five Behaviors alive after the workshop
- Advanced knowledge for working with leaders and giving and receiving feedback
- Permanent credential of a Five Behaviors Accredited Facilitator (upon successful completion of the course and passing of the exam.)
The course is offered online through the Five Behaviors Training Center and involves 3-4 hours of self-directed work. There are no live sessions. Learners are given a 90-day grace period after the expiration of their original accreditation to complete this course.
The course applies to both Everything DiSC® and All Types™ versions of the profile. It refreshes the Core Concepts and provides insights into Advanced Facilitation Topics including:
- Understanding the Team Through Trust Scores
- Keeping the Behaviors Alive: Pair Review
- Keeping the Behaviors Alive: Meetings
- Keeping the Behaviors Alive: Follow-Up
- Working with the Leader
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
Facilitator Accreditation Supplemental Training
Available to participants who have completed The Five Behaviors® Facilitator Accreditation, this training module will give you foundational knowledge about All Types™ and how it fits into The Five Behaviors® model. While the facilitator accreditation course focused on the use of Everything DiSC®, this supplement will prepare you to facilitate The Five Behaviors with teams who wish to use a Types-based assessment.
Self-directed, interactive activities help you understand the 16 personality types and the dimensions that compose them. You will practice analyzing a team’s All Types make-up and contemplate some tough “What if…?” questions that could come up during a session.
- 4-5 hours of self-paced, online learning
- Module survey to provide feedback about your learning experience
- Final quiz to check your knowledge of the key constructs
- No certificate issued as this is supplemental to your accreditation
This module is only available upon completion of The Five Behaviors Facilitator Accreditation. At completion, you will receive an invitation from the online Training Center to enter the All Types Training Module.
hello @ dianedianemooreconsulting.com