The Five Behaviors™ for Teams and Individuals
Let’s discuss your unique needs
Transform Talented Individuals to Extraordinary Teams with The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®
Based on the work of Patrick Lencioni’s international best-seller The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, The Five Behaviors® Powered by Everything DiSC® helps teams apply The Five Behaviors model of Trust, Conflict, Commitment, Accountability, and Results to drive team effectiveness and productivity. The program uses Everything DiSC, a tool that helps build effective team communication and relationships, to help participants understand their individual DiSC style and discover how each style brings value to the team.
The program includes:
- Flexible Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports. Choose the One-Day Facilitation Program or Three-Day Facilitation Program
- Individual Profiles, participant handouts, take-away cards and activities
- Podcasts, online resources, and a research report
- Progress Reports and an Annotated Team Report for the Facilitator
Also available: The Five Behaviors Powered by All Types®
Build and Fortify Skills that Transcend Teams with The Five Behaviors Personal Development®
This new product was created to harness the power of The Five Behaviors across the entire organization. The Five Behaviors Personal Development solution teaches individuals to become better teammates by integrating Patrick Lencioni’s model at the organizational level. The goal is to completely redefine teamwork and collaboration. Personal Development was designed specifically to work for individuals; participants do not all need to be part of the same team. Rather, participants can carry the takeaways of this program from one team to the next, enabling a culture of teamwork. Learners at all levels of an organization can benefit from this program and adopt its powerful principles, shape behaviors, and create a common language that empowers people to rewrite what it means to work together.
The program includes:
- A computer-adaptive, psychological assessment
- Personal Development Profile and one-on-one Comparison Reports
- Half-day facilitation that includes activities, video, and a handout, plus two optional activities